Saturday, August 26, 2006

Disco or not disco?

Tonight I stayed up until 2am making a dress. I don't know why I decided to make a dress after one in the morning, well actually I do. It's because I'm supposed to go to a Disco with my date tomorrow night, and I hadn't a thing to wear. So, being the creative and insomnious Goddess of fashion that I am, I decided to make something suitable to wear. And the result, I am not ashamed to admit, is HOT. But unfortunately, I didn't stop there. I then decided to go do my hair like Farah Fawcett (to complete the look) and what the heck why not some makeup too?

Then, being the Creative Photograph Goddess that I am, I also decided to take pictures. But the Adobe Photoshop Goddess in me didn't let me stop there. I then had to take one of the pictures and play with it (because it was just so artistic!) to see what I would look like if I had been painted by Van Gogh, Poussin, Picasso, and Monet.

Now, all I needed was jewelry. But I've come to the conclusion that the Goddess needs sleep more. So, I'm now going to take myself off to bed, after gloating because I just HAD to share my late night accomplishments with somebody. Maybe I'll even post my pictures...

No comments: