Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Things I Steal...

I'm sorry, but my British friends are SO funny I can't help myself!

COMMENTS PASSED IN THE CAFETERIA TODAY ABOUT AN OVERSIZED PUDDING:


This is a serious undertaking.
A pudding like that, you pay mainly for the mining rights.
See you on the other side.
I think I’m in orbit.
Woohah! Struck fruit!
Dude seriously, that’s fruit now but when it started it was a patosaurus.
Eat quickly. Tectonic drift. Just sayin’.
That was first crossed in 1868. Many died in the attempt.
Pudding like that, you don’t get sugar overload so much as impure sugar AND DIABETES.
Pace yourself. One timezone at a time.
Gosh!
There can be only one. On cosmological grounds.
That’s not so much crumble as decline and fall.
That’s not so much custard as - I stand corrected, that is so much custard.
I think I see plums, and Lesotho.
Nice how they supply it in a bath. For when you feel dirty afterwards, inside.
Self-justifying pudding. If you can carry it to the table, you’ve earned it.
Hey did you like the Bourne Ultimatum last night
Yeah it was OK.
Good.

No comments: